Holy Spirit Parish is currently accepting applicants for the position of Director of Worship.
Holy Spirit Parish in Dubuque, IA is seeking a full-time Director of Worship to serve in our active parish community. Responsibilities include liturgy and event planning; recruitment, formation and coordination of all liturgical ministries; direction of well-established, versatile music program. The successful candidate will be self-directed, take initiative in responding to pastoral needs, function respectfully and effectively in an inclusive manner, work collaboratively, and delegate appropriately.
Salary commensurate with experience, benefits included.
- BA/BS in Liturgical Music/Music Education or Pastoral Studies
- 3-5 years’ experience in liturgical role within a parish setting
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Catholic liturgy
- Piano, organ and voice skills essential
- Proficient computer skills
Please send cover letter including salary requirements and resume to:
Holy Spirit Parish
Attn.: Father Steve Garner
2215 Windsor Avenue
Dubuque, IA 52001
Please click here for more detailed information on this position.